- Open your web browser and go to CIBC.com.
- Log in to your CIBC Online Banking account with your username and password.
- Navigate to the “Accounts” section.
- Select your credit card account from the list.
- View your current balance, available credit, and recent transactions.
- (Optional) Access your monthly statements for detailed information.
- Log out securely after checking your balance.
FAQs
- Can I check my CIBC credit card balance on my phone?
Yes, you can use the CIBC Mobile Banking app to view your balance and recent transactions anytime. - Do I need to register for online banking to check my balance?
Yes, you must have a CIBC Online Banking account to access your credit card balance online. - Is it safe to check my balance online?
Yes, as long as you use the official CIBC website or mobile app and a secure internet connection. - Can I view past transactions and statements online?
Yes, CIBC Online Banking allows you to access recent transactions and download monthly statements. - What should I do if I forget my login details?
Use the “Forgot Username/Password” option on the CIBC login page to recover your account securely.

Comments
Post a Comment